Definition of Library: Library is a resource centre. Library is a place where you can find all types of books for learning. In
There are two Libraries:
1st – Pre-Nursery to 5th Class
2nd – 6th Class to 12th Class
In main library i.e. 6th to 12th many of books are also available for gaining knowledge and improving oneself.
Subjective collection: Collections of our main library for all subjects book and resource books are available.
Reference Collection: All types of reference collection is also available in the library like –
-Dictionaries – General, Special
(a) General – Lingual, Bilingual, Multilingual
(b) Special – Nature, Science etc.
– Encyclopedia – Science & Technology, Geographical History etc.
– Atlas of all types
– English Literature
– Hindi Literature
– Fashion Studies
–G.K. Books more than 1000
– 1000 Art & Craft books
– Number & Rhyme books
– Different Story books
– Wild and Domestic animals books are available
– Digital collection in (CD)
– Sample paper & Last 10 Year Board Question Paper
– News Refresher’s for Teacher’s.
– Magazine of different types
– Reading facility
– Guidance service
Provides other competitive Exam paper like:
– Olympiad, PSA, FIITJEE etc. Rules for Library users:
– Keep Silence
– Keep Library Neat and Clean
– Don’t use and type of thing which make noise in library.
– Books are issued for students only for a week and for teacher’s 28 days.
After using Library we can say: Library is a place where you find Knowledge and peace.