Whenever you are to write to the school about your child, please always quote his/her full name, class and section.
The school Jacket / Blazers from Vito XII must be worn during the winters season and Jacket at all public functions of the School. For students of class I to V woolen jersey / Jacket should be worn instead of the blazers.
Students without proper uniform will not be allowed into the class rooms and after two warnings will be sent home in which case the school disclaims any responsibility
There are two semesters one mid session examination and one final examination in the year, No candidate will be admitted to any of these examination without the admission card which will be issued by the fee office when all dues have been paid. All fees must be paid at least three days before the commencement of the examination. All dues/fee for the week before the commencement of the final examination. The admission cards should be kept with the examinee during the examination and he/she should be ready to present to the invigilator when asked.
1. Students absent from an examination without a grave reason or previous written permission will be regarded as given failed. A Student missing an examination may not appear at a later date.
2. Unexplained absence from an examination excludes the pupil from being reckoned in the order of merit for ranking and from a prize.
3. No student without a minimum of 75% attendance will be allowed to appear for the examination.
1. On school days, functions and for special classes, student are expected to wear correct school uniform. The uniform is as follows.
1. Knickerbockers Black Pants, – Red and Black Check Shirts (I-V)
2. Full Pant(Trousers) – Black Pants (Class VI Onwards – Red and Black Check shirts)
3. Half shirt – Red & Black check
4. Sweater – Black (Up to class V)
5. Blazer / Sweater – Black (Up to VI to VIII)
6. Belt and Tie – Black with house color Strip
7. Socks – White with Black Strip
8. Shoes – Black Pattern prescribed by the School
1. Tunic – Black (class I to V)
2. Skirts (divided) – Black (Box plate) class VI onwards
3. Stockings – White (for winter optional)
4. Sweater (upto class V) – Black
5. Blazer/Sweater – Black (class VI to VIII)
6. Belt and Tie – Black with house color strip
7. Socks – White with black strip
8. Shoes – Black
9. On Thursdays complete white uniform.
Girls – White T-shirt and white lower pant with white Shoe and Socks. Boys – White T-shirt and white lower pant with white Shoe and Socks.
The final assessment of the promotion shall be decided on the basis of the annul record of the pupil for maximum marks in each subject distributed as per C.C.E.
(a) FA 1 10%
(b) FA 2 10%
(c) SA 1 30%
(d) FA 3 10%
(e) FA 4 10%
(f) SA 2 30%
FA – FORMATIVE ASSESSMENT
SA- SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT.
SCALE OF GRADING
Marks Range Grade
91-100 A 1
81-90 A 2
71-80 B 1
61-70 B 2
51-60 C 1
41-50 C 2
33-40 C 2
21-32 E 1
00-20 E 2
If any student is found using unfair means during examination, his/her that particular paper and class test shall be cancelled further disciplinary action may be taken to curb this evil.
Class Nursery & preprimary – 8:00 AM. to 11:30 A.M.
LKG and UKG)
Primary, Secondary and Senior Secondary – 7: 30 AM. to 1 :00 P.M.
(Class Ito XII)
Students coming late will not be given entrance to school premises. During examination, the timings may be adjusted as the need dresses in which case the students and parents will be informed before head. It will be a holiday on the second Saturday of every month.
FEE OFFICE HOURS On School days 9:00 AM. to 12:00 Noon (Fee counter will remain closed on holidays and Sundays.
Principal can be met on school days only between 9 am to 1.00 pm or by prior appointments only.
Secretary! Administrator can be met between 11:30 to 12:30 pm or by prior appointments.
SCHOOL ACADEMIC YEAR
The academic year start from March and ends in April of the following year.
AGE LIMIT At the time of admission to class I, the child should complete 5 years on 30th September of the year. The child should complete 15 years on 30th September of the year in which he! she appears for the Board’s Secondary Examination.
In each academic year the school will hold for following test and examination
1. Activities (Minimum 4) in one FA.
2. FA. (Maximum 4)
3. SA (Minimum 2)
Minimum Attendance necessary for Annual Examination. A pupil may not be allowed to sit in the annual examination if he/she has not put in a minimum of 75 percent of the attendance of the academic session.
CONDUCT & DISCIPLINE
GENERAL RULES OF CONDUCT & DISCIPLINE
1. The main aim of this school is to help the pupil to develop an all round personality, to give him/her a strong foundation in education in education and to develop a sense of responsibility and confidence. Parents are requested to co-operate with us in seeing to it that child completes the daily assignment. and also to read and sign any communication sent by the class teacher. Parents can also communicate with the teacher through this diary.
2. Pupil must come to school punctually in clean pressed uniform daily in case they are late or not in uniform, they must have a letter of explanation from the parents.
3. FEES must be paid in the first days of each quarter through cash after which a fine of Rs. 5/- per week will be levied. Fees may be paid in the school office or in the Bank. In case of non-payment of the fees for two consecutive months, the name of the child will be struck off from the roll.
4. In case of absence a letter explaining the absence should be submitted. In case of absence of over a week without any information the name of the child may be struck from the roll.
5. If your children are not making the desired progress, you are welcome to contact the Principal, Head Mistress, the class-teacher or the Subject-teacher concerned to discuss remedial measures to be ten. Such meetings, however, will be arranged on appointments made through the office and on no-account should parents contact the Teacher in their Class-rooms directly. Parents, Teachers Meeting are generally held on the I St Saturdays of August, November and February. Specific dates are mentioned else where. All parents are required to attend and also collect the Result of the term tests.
6. We want our students to become resourceful and useful members of the community, please encourage your children to study independently at home. To cultivate respect and dignity of human labour, some work duties should also be assigned to them.
7. Please check and sign the School Diary of your ward every day after noting the teacher’s remarks regarding conduct, application and attendance.
8. All dues to the school must be cleared before the commencement to the final examination in March, children whose previous dues have not been cleared will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
9. Parents are requested to co- operate with the school in the observance of its rules and code of conduct.
10. Children are strictly forbidden to go out of the school during the school hours without permission from the Principal.
11. Books, note-book, bags, Tiffin box etc. should bear the name and class of the owner. The school is not responsible for any such thing that gets lost.
12. Those who bring bicycles should keep them properly locked at the place fixed for them.
13. Once a student attends the school he/she will not be allowed any short leave. In cases of emergency, the child be escorted home by the written permission of the Principal.
14. Class monitors shall maintain the class discipline in the absence of the teacher. All students should co-operate with the monitor in maintaining the
discipline of the class.
15. No student shall go out of the class without class-pass No student shall loiter in the school and disturb the teaching of the other classes. Free time is to be properly utilized in the Reading room and Library.
16. It is compulsory for a pupil to be present on last & the first working day after the holidays.
Sujlam, Suphalam, Malayaja Sheetalam,
Shubhrajyotsna pulakit yaaminim
Phulla kusumita drumadal shobhiniim
Suhaasinim sumadhura bhaashhinim
Shukhdam, Vardam, Mataraml
India is my country. All Indians are my brothers and sisters.
I love my country, and I am proud of its rich and varied heritage.
I shall always strive to be worthy of it.
I shall give respect to my parents, teachers, all elders friends and treat every one with courtesy.
To my country and my people,
I pledge my devotion. In their well being and prosperity alone lies my happiness.
PRAYER AFTER STUDY
O God, Infinite Wisdom and the source of all knowledge,
Grant that we may remember what we have learned.
We offer you our works and endeavors.
Our failure and success.
Forgive us, our short comings and give us the
Courage to follow the path of truth.
PRAYER BEFORE STUDY
God, who are truth and the origin of all the knowledge.
Bless our studies which we consecrate to you.
Enlighten our minds, strengthen our memories,
And direct our wills towards what is right.
Grant us to seek truth always and make us truly wise.
A student who is seeking admission to the school is registered only after the completed form is submitted to the school parents seeking admission for their ward must conform the day/date for the entrance exam from the school office after getting their name registered in the school enquiry register.
C.B.S.E We follows the Central Board of Secondary Education (C.B.S.E) Syllabus and the medium of instruction is English.
Grand Of Admission
Student registration to the school, the following are to submitted
1. 3 passport size photograph
2. School leaving certificate (original) of the last school attended.
3. Certificate copy of annual report of the last school attended.
4. Photo of Birth certificate issued by the municipal corporation or any government authorities.
Pre nursery to U.K.G. – 09 am to 12.00 pm
Std. I onwards X – 8 am to 1.20 pm